At this year’s AgroMek you will have the opportunity to meet Daka SecAnim at stand D3280. Here, our advisors will be available to answer any questions you may have. From the digestion fee and the collection site to the educational material and the new update of the PIGUP&KO-App.
If you haven’t heard of our educational material, it’s about good handling of dead animals. The material is aimed at farmers and farm managers to use with staff. The training material is a tool to ensure a more consistent approach to the handling of fallen stock between farm staff. It is an effort that benefits the farm immediately, but in the long term it helps to improve the image of the farm, increase the level of recycling and contribute to veterinary safety across farms. Download the educational material, order the poster or sticker here.
If you still haven’t updated your PIGUP&KO app, we can help you too. In fact, the new version allows you to:
- you create more employees if you actively set it up – read more
- pre-register and enrol directly to Daka if you actively set it up – read more
- see how quick you are on the farm to pre-register animals for collection by Daka, how many spoilage fees you have received over time and how accurate
- you are at registering the actual number of animals collected.
- to access video guides and links to useful advice and guidance
- get a summary of the latest service announcements from Daka
- to rename your locations in the app
- access multiple registration numbers on the same login
Our advisors will be able to guide you through all these new features at Agromek.
If you have any other questions that Daka SecAnim can help you with, you are of course very welcome to drop by our stand.
Address: Vardevej 1, 7400 Herning
Find Daka at AgroMek on stand D3280
Daka SecAnim | AgroMek 2022 (agromek.dk)